Because I got a very big bill of my original webhost I decided to move the website to another webhost that claimed to have unlimited webspace and bandwidth. In practice this was just in certain cases and meant you just got 25 GB webspace (instead of 200 GB at my current webhost) and 225 GB bandwidth per month. Yeah I know, I should have read the little letters :/
I could terminate the order of the new webhost but unfortunately because it is a .com domain you have to wait another 60 days to get a move code from the ICANN organisation that’s responsible for the domains. Until than I can’t access the files on the web server or upload any clips 🙁
With some luck I can access the webspace somewhere at the end of September. So I hereby postphone the September update to the 1st of October.
On the bright side: because I decided to stay with my original webhost, of which I’m already a costumer for over 12 years, I got a big discount.
Hope to see you all back in October
Edit (29 September 2021): Got acces to the files on my website again 😀 Launching an emergency update.